Monday, May 12, 2014
If you are looking for a new adventure in your career here are a few things to keep in mind for your next interview.
"Dress poorly and people will remember the outfit, dress elegantly and people will remember the person."- Coco Chanel
1. Keep your hair and make-up simple and classic. Big hair and/or red lipstick will distract from your credentials.
2. Polished shoes goes a long way - a sign of a detailed person.
3. Color is important when choosing a suit - reach for navy blue it says you are trustworthy and sincere.
4. Fingernails must be clean, short and manicured.
5. Linda Welby (expert media personnel) tip - when facing the interviewer sit slightly to their right. It takes more of any effort a person to look to their left then their right
- FUSION OF STYLE
- Kate Delnero discovered her love for art and fashion in her Grandmother’s attic. During her time at New York University, Kate modeled for Calvin Klein along side Kate Moss & Sofia Coppola. Combined through her work for Aids-Benefits with contributing designers Patricia Field, Donna Karan, and Mario Valentino, Kate’s keen admiration for the fashion industry blossomed. Living and working in New York City for over a decade, Kate Delnero’s experience evolved and expanded into multiple creative roles to include contributing editor, fashion show production and consulting for domestic and international designers/retailers. Kate Delnero continues her work in fashion as a wardrobe consultant and stylist with clients in Atlanta, California, Chicago, London and New York. www.fusionofstyle.com